Link to Hompage
The Author Button - Main Navigation The Books Button - Main Navigation Video Button - Main Navigation Contact Button - Main Nagivation

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Calling All Artists!

Who knows how to work with digital art to create a dynamic banner ad? Not I. But I'm betting someone I know does. Come forward, whoever has the time and energy and would like to be sent a homemade dessert of some kind in gratitude! I need your creativity. And if you'd prefer to be paid in cash money rather than rhubarb pie, I can work with that, too.

Feel free to spread the word if you have friends who do this kind of work. Thanks!

5 comments:

Hi Louisa!
My friend sent me your post...I'm all over banner ads! :)
Let me know how you want to get in contact with me.
Thanks!
Stephanie Ribble

Jax can rock one out.

Good to have friends.

All you had to do is ask me! LOL

Jaxalicious! I was hoping you'd stop by. Thanks to Stephanie, too! I posted this and then it turns out my web designer had a family emergency so I won't be getting finished art to work with for a few more days. Sorry for the delay!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Widget_logo
 

Home | The Author | The Books | News | Blog | Video | Contact

Copyright 2009 LouisaEdwards.com - All rights reserved.