Link to Hompage
The Author Button - Main Navigation The Books Button - Main Navigation Video Button - Main Navigation Contact Button - Main Nagivation

Friday, January 23, 2009

Puppy Love

We're getting a new puppy today! I'm so excited. This sweet boy will essentially be a pet for my pet. Yes, we're those people. What can I say? Our dog, Hunter, needs a friend to play with. So we bought him a baby brother! If only things were this simple with human children.
Here are some pics of the new boy, whose name, we think, will be Oscar.
I know, right? If you'd like a real blog post that's more than puppy pics and gushing about, like, book-related stuff, check out my CP Maria Geraci's interesting take on the concept of 'high concept'. Plus, her gorgeous new cover!

8 comments:

Oh my goodness that face. I'm dying over here! What a smoocher.

Trivia:

Rader was almost Oscar. We let Ian decide and he chose Rader for the baby and Oscar for his teddy bear. He carried Oscar-bear around for a VERY long time.

That baby is too cute.

I'm in LOVE with Oscar! He's adorable. Congrats on the newest member of your family!

I'm dying for a new dog, but I keep getting vetoed by my husband. Maybe you can have Stinger talk to Seth! :)

That face! It's killing me with cuteness! Look - I'm all melted and puddle-y.

OMG he's so HANDSOME!! what a smoochie poochie!

Oscar is home! And only threw up four times on the way here. Phew. Now we're all settled in with new toys and a new bed and Hunter has already stolen one of Oscar's bones and gone off somewhere with it.

OMG, he's so cute!

Oh what a cutie he is! We use to have 2 dogs. Now we have our senior gal. I miss having 2- it was fun and well not so fun when they ganged up on me. LOL...
I came over from Kwana.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Widget_logo
 

Home | The Author | The Books | News | Blog | Video | Contact

Copyright 2009 LouisaEdwards.com - All rights reserved.