Link to Hompage
The Author Button - Main Navigation The Books Button - Main Navigation Video Button - Main Navigation Contact Button - Main Nagivation

Monday, January 26, 2009

Oscar

The newest member of our little family is currently asleep in his crate beside my desk. During this brief respite from playtime and the fun of guessing just how much pee his acorn-sized bladder can hold onto from one minute to the next, I should undoubtedly be working on my revisions. And I will! But I had to give you all the update. Oscar is adorable. And he will look even cuter once I buy some sweaters and dress him up!

In other news, I'm all caught up with both Supernatural and The Big Bang Theory, and starting to get a little antsy. I know, I could resurrect my Heroes obsession or get back into Lost, although I don't know if I have the patience for all the unravelable mysteries and Sawyer's douchey attitude. In fact, I'm leaning towards Battlestar Gallactica. The final episodes are starting up, and I'm half a season behind. After geeking out with Sheldon and drooling over Dean, I could stand to rev up my girl crush: Starbuck, aka Kara Thrace.

What is it about her? She's tough and sexy, buff and curvy, prickly yet vulnerable--I just can't get enough of her. And I'm secure enough in my femininity to acknowledge it. So what about it? Have you ever had a crush on a girl?

12 comments:

Oh, I so share your girl crush. Not so much on the actress... I've seen her interviewed and not sure I like her... But Starbuck. Wow.

And she was the only good thing about that Bionic Woman series.

Battlestar is hands down the best thing on TV these days.

And I love Friday Night Lights, too... Tim Riggins. Yummy. And the characterizations are so fabulous on that show.

A couple of years ago, if you told me I'd be loving a sci-fi series and one about football in a small Texas down, I'd never have believed you.

I know it doesn't really count as a girl-crush because I'm, y'know, gay and all, but OMG KATEE SACKHOFF I HAVE SUCH A CRUSH. I keep wanting to correct the spelling of her name, tho.

She is unbelievably hot. And did you know she and Tricia Helfer ride motorcycles together? Y'know. 'cause there wasn't *enough* hot going around there.

I've had plenty of girl crushes. It's hard not to when there are so many women that you'd wish you have created those characters.

I'm still a Bones & Burn Notice girl. Being without cable has been very excruciating!

DUDE. Starbuck on a motorcycle? I'm actually a little weak in the knees at the thought. And really, Curmudgeon, aren't we all a little bit gay? Or at least, gay for Katee Sackhoff.

Stinger, btw, totally approves.

Yes, I have a girl crush. She writes this blog with figs on it...

Hee!

Starbuck is not one of my faves. But I did admit to my best friend that I have a girl-crush on Michelle Obama. I adore her. A. Dore. Her. She's all that is awesome.

Michelle O is definitely made of win.

Probaby many. They all start with a twinge of hair or ab envy. With her it would be all about the arms.

Great, Simply great.

Great. Simply great.

binod

Great. Simply great.

Binod Mairta

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Widget_logo
 

Home | The Author | The Books | News | Blog | Video | Contact

Copyright 2009 LouisaEdwards.com - All rights reserved.