Link to Hompage
The Author Button - Main Navigation The Books Button - Main Navigation Video Button - Main Navigation Contact Button - Main Nagivation

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Election Day!

And also, incidentally, my birthday. Yes! The world will either give me a fantastic or a horrific birthday gift today, depending on how the election turns out. All I want from YOU for my birthday is for you to vote! Vote your conscience. Vote your common sense. Vote vote vote for one of the two options below!

8 comments:

Happy Birthday to you!!! I hope you get all your birthday wishes. I'm just back from doing my part. I'm so proud today and also hopeful.

Have a wonderful day! I'm wishing you a great year ahead.

happy bday lulu! I voted early for your birthday!

I voted early for your birthday too. (ANd I could *never* do the Geezer/Dingbat thing, no way, no way, no way.)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I Baracked the vote this morning. GO BARACK GO!!

Yay! President Obama would be the best birthday present EVER.

Happy birthday! I did my part to give you your birthday wish!

Oh, happy day, indeed! CALL ME!

For your birthday, you got a new president. How cool is that?! = )

Hugs!!!

P.S. Love the Geezer/Dingbat picture. ROFLMAO

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Widget_logo
 

Home | The Author | The Books | News | Blog | Video | Contact

Copyright 2009 LouisaEdwards.com - All rights reserved.