Link to Hompage
The Author Button - Main Navigation The Books Button - Main Navigation Video Button - Main Navigation Contact Button - Main Nagivation

Friday, September 16, 2011

Some Like it Hot ARC Contest


Or, as one of my beta readers put it, You Better Like it Hot. That's Danny's book, boys and girls, and it's smokin'! As you can probably tell by the oh-so-sexy cover. Sadly, that cover didn't make it onto the advance review copies this time around, but I promise, the book is just as yummy on the inside. ; )

Would you like to read it early? Before it hits shelves on November 29th? If so, just answer this one question: What's hotter...a guy who can cook you a gourmet dinner? Or a guy who can whip up a decadent dessert?



THE RULES
So here's what's going to happen. Pay attention, this is how you win!

1. Answer the question posted on my Facebook wall. Just put your comment right under my post on my fan page here. OR if you don't have an FB account, answer the question on this blog, in the comments below.
2. If you haven't already, you can feel free to "Like" my Facebook Fan Page, but it's not a requirement to enter the contest! I'd also love it if you followed me on Twitter @LouisaEdwards. Because then we can chat!
3. Check back tomorrow morning on my Facebook Fan Page to see if you’ve won–I’ll post the winner’s name here on the blog, too, so make sure to come back and look for it. You’ve got one week to claim your prize, or I’ll have to give it to someone else. So be sure to check back!
4. Due to contest restrictions between countries, this giveaway is only open to U.S. residents and U.S. military. Sorry!

14 comments:

Dinner is my answer. I'm more comfortable making deserts, but a guy who makes dinner is hot. :)

Lucky for me I have a guy who does both, lol. If I had to choose though, I'd pick a guy who could cook dinner. I'm practical that way, lol.

Thanks for the opportunity for an advance read!! (I follow on twitter but am not on Facebook *oh the horror!*)

Definitely the gourmet dinner. If he looked like that, I doubt we'd make it to dessert. :)

Dinner. I love to see a guy cook. ;-)

I'm gonna have to go with the guy who can cook the meal, because he's all the dessert I would need ;)

I love dessert, so I'm going for the guy who can whip up a decadent dessert.

I would say a guy that can cook you a romantic dinner, then you can be dessert :-)

A decadent dessert of course....just think of all the ingredients you could "play" with. LOL!!! *wink wink* *cough cough*

I'd have to go with dinner, since I'm not huge on desserts. Now, if it were a toss up between a chef and a chocolatier, the chocolate would win hands down :)

Posted over at FB, but wanted to add that I love this cover.

Dinner definitely. I hate to cook but I can bake and dessert is my specialty.

Answered on FB... Melanie C Adkins

macladie25 at yahoo dot com

If he makes dinner, definitely hotter than dessert. He's making sure I've got all the nourishment I need to have him for dessert.

Thank you for all the comments! The winner has been posted on my FB page--Sarah Walsh.

Congrats to Sarah, and thanks to all of you for entering the giveaway. I wish I had 50 ARCs so each of you could have one!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Widget_logo
 

Home | The Author | The Books | News | Blog | Video | Contact

Copyright 2009 LouisaEdwards.com - All rights reserved.