Link to Hompage
The Author Button - Main Navigation The Books Button - Main Navigation Video Button - Main Navigation Contact Button - Main Nagivation

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Perfect Dish by Kristen Painter

THE PERFECT DISH by Kristen Painter is now out! Who doesn't love a hot chef hero?

Blurb: Texas-born Kelly Spicer is not just one of Manhattan's hottest young chefs, he's also one of the city's most eligible bachelors. Desperate to help his grieving sister, Kelly uses the magic cookbook passed down through his family's generations to conjure up a recipe of chocolate-laced persuasion to enlist the help of the only woman he thinks can reach his sister.

Psychologist Meredith Black has buried two husbands,an experience which has made her an expert in grief and pushed her to pen two books that landed her on the Oprah show and the best seller list. A cynic in matters of the heart, her success does nothing to ease her belief that she's a jinx. She vows never to love again and when she makes that sentiment public, dating Kelly becomes her best damage control.

You can find it on Amazon or B&N.

Doesn't that cover make you want to drag that guy into the kitchen and...bake a cake? Rowr!

3 comments:

Wow, I want to read that now, please!

I am really disappointed I thought oo a new author and then see its for ereaders. I dont have one. I hate reading on a computer since I dont have a laptop and dont have enough space on my phone. So I guess I cant read your friend

Just bought a copy for my Kindle. Yay!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Widget_logo
 

Home | The Author | The Books | News | Blog | Video | Contact

Copyright 2009 LouisaEdwards.com - All rights reserved.