Link to Hompage
The Author Button - Main Navigation The Books Button - Main Navigation Video Button - Main Navigation Contact Button - Main Nagivation

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Baby, It's Cold Outside

It is COLD here in Austin today. Does it make me a hypocrite if I kind of like it? I know, I know, I complained a lot about the bitter, looooong winters in Ohio, and I was stoked to live someplace warmer. But here, there's no snow to shovel, I made a hearty stew last night (chickpeas, spinach, and tomatoes, with a garlicky aioli dolloped on top,) and have a fire in the fireplace. It was kind of awesome. Maybe I'm just not a fan of 5-month winters with lots of icy, slushy, snowy mess.


What's your favorite thing about winter weather?

2 comments:

My favorite thing about winter weather is living in Florida. ;o)

"favorite thing about winter weather"

That is a contradiction LOL. Here in Canada (Southern Ontario) I have no fave thing except the end of it.

Well Christmas & time off is nice but that's all & hubby's BD is Christmas Eve but that's it. Really.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Widget_logo
 

Home | The Author | The Books | News | Blog | Video | Contact

Copyright 2009 LouisaEdwards.com - All rights reserved.