Link to Hompage
The Author Button - Main Navigation The Books Button - Main Navigation Video Button - Main Navigation Contact Button - Main Nagivation

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Slowly but Surely

The book is getting done. Which is a big relief to all of you, I'm sure, since you're probably all sick of hearing about it. Not as big a relief as it will be to me, though--the deadline is November 1st! As of this moment, I have 88,405 words. My contract stipulates 90,000, so I figure, worst comes to worst, I can always just hit 90,000 and then type "and they lived happily ever after." The End. You can picture it, can't you?

"Oh, Reginald! What are you doing with that meat cleaver? Surely you aren't going to--" and they lived happily ever after. The End

Brilliant, no? I'm sure my editor will love it. Almost as much as I loved this.When, oh, WHEN is Hell's Kitchen coming back on? I miss Gordon desperately.

4 comments:

Think how popular that would make the sequel. Love it!

Not sure about Hell's Kitchen, but Top Chef is almost here.

Oh, let me know when it starts! I plan to watch it this season.

I started watching the British versions of Hell's Kitchen and it really is awesome. I'm with Kristen, can't wait for Top Chef to come on!

Love that photo, too.

Reminds me of a Scottish couple I know. The woman is a bit of a softie and saved a runt lamb... Her husband nick-named the lamb "Minty".

Glad you're book's almost done. And hey, 88K rounds up to 90K, doesn't it?

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Widget_logo
 

Home | The Author | The Books | News | Blog | Video | Contact

Copyright 2009 LouisaEdwards.com - All rights reserved.