Link to Hompage
The Author Button - Main Navigation The Books Button - Main Navigation Video Button - Main Navigation Contact Button - Main Nagivation

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Even Newer Cover Look!

Right after I posted the cover for ON THE STEAMY SIDE, I got an email from my editor saying they'd decided to tweak some of the colors. They wanted to add a little more color to warm it up, and they showed me several options. Here's the one I liked the best, and it's the final, final version of the STEAMY cover!
What do you think? I adore it. I think the blue makes it even more fun than it was before, and I love the way the title looks now.

5 comments:

Very cute - I really like the blue!

It's gorgeous-somehow I knew it would be!

Yep... even better ;-)

Congrats on your hot new cover!

I love it! It really warms up the look (pun intended!)

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Widget_logo
 

Home | The Author | The Books | News | Blog | Video | Contact

Copyright 2009 LouisaEdwards.com - All rights reserved.