Link to Hompage
The Author Button - Main Navigation The Books Button - Main Navigation Video Button - Main Navigation Contact Button - Main Nagivation

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Road Trip!

I'm over the moon today--On the Steamy Side was featured in Booklist's new feature on foodie romances! And here's the (STARRED, omg!!!) Booklist review, also posted in the California Chronicle.

So exciting! I'll be dancing all the way from Austin to Plano today, where I'm doing a book signing/cooking and cocktail demo at the gorgeous Legacy Bookstore. Is it dorky that I'm almost more thrilled to get to see this amazing indie store and meet rockstar romance bookseller Kathy Baker than I am to sign my books?

My mom and I spent all day yesterday getting stuff ready for the cooking demo, which was fun. I'm making the Miranda cocktail from Can't Stand the Heat (rose-infused vodka with champagne and raspberries) and the cheddar date rolls from On the Steamy Side. I can't wait! Should be a hoot. I've never done one of these before, so I'm a little nervous--wish me luck...

2 comments:

Yay, Louisa! Great review! I've lived in both Austin and Plano, have fun!

I can't wait to hear all about it!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Widget_logo
 

Home | The Author | The Books | News | Blog | Video | Contact

Copyright 2009 LouisaEdwards.com - All rights reserved.